The Joyful 5

We are on a mission (see Matthew 28:19-20) So watch this space!

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Look what I found...

Our guinea-pig, Bubbles, has just popped!
She has had 5 darling piglets.
She birthed them all in 1 hour!!!!!!!!
They are now 3 hours old, have all had a cuddle from me and are doing well.
The dad, Dougal, is on the left and Bubbles is on the right, taken about 5 days ago, looking as though she was going to burst then! Her girth measured 18cm! She's usually such a petite piggy.
The babies are an assortment of colours and there are some rosettes there too.
They are gorgeous.
Got to go and have another look,
BYE Posted by Picasa

7 Comments:

At 8:22 pm, Blogger Tracie said...

they are soooo cute...

 
At 12:41 am, Blogger SarahB said...

Aww... Have you given them names yet?

 
At 10:28 am, Blogger Zanne said...

They are Dylan, Florence, Rusty, Zebedee and Ermintrude, Dougal is the Dad and we had Brian last time!!! bit of a theme for this batch! They are so cuddly

 
At 10:49 pm, Blogger Helen said...

sweet! I would love to have one, Guinea pigs are so cute, unfortunately they make me sneeze!

 
At 8:32 pm, Blogger Zanne said...

he likes you bob, you are kind;-)

 
At 10:50 pm, Blogger Helen said...

I think we all have far too much time on our hands! I have just fed Tracies virtual pig an apple and sprayed it with water, now I'm feeding your one bread!
I have to admit I tried to get a hamster on my blog but kept losing the links, so alas I'll have to feed yours!!

 
At 2:03 am, Blogger SarahB said...

My eyesight is obviously going... I missed out on Jacob. He's great fun to feed. As Kevin is allergic to pets he once bought me a cuddly cat which makes a noise when you feed it, purrs when you brush it.

Hope the Joy family and pets are doing well. Hope you had a great time on Thursday, Friday.

:-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home