The Joyful 5

We are on a mission (see Matthew 28:19-20) So watch this space!

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Amen to that...


I love the verse of the day thingy, todays is I can do everything through him who gives me strength.
Philippians 4:13 (NIV)

How great is that?
I can learn French because I know I am doing it for Him, with Him and through Him, He gives me my daily strength, Amen to that.

I am told that it is harder to learn something new after you are 40, so if you excuse me, I have 5 days to learn a new language!!!

At the moment I am still in my 30's and cherishing it, I filled out a questionaire yesterday, and it had a tick which age group you are in...20-29, 30-39, 40-49... yipeeeeeee I haven't gone up a box yet, if it had arrived next week I think it would have ended up in the bin instead of the post box!

Thought you might appreciate another French puzzle...

le seau = Bucket
Le sceau = Seal (as in ...of approval)

both are pronounced the same!!!! c'est bizarre non?

Have a great day, I'm off to study a seau load of French before the weekend before my brain is sceau ed off!!!

2 Comments:

At 8:54 pm, Blogger Helen said...

You are doing well Zanne!
Have a good week and remind yourself of that verse as it's always encouraging.
5 day countdown, hope you have a lovely birthday!

 
At 5:15 pm, Blogger Tracie said...

Hi Zanne hope you've had a good week? - what have you got planned for your birthday this weekend ? hope it's a good one even if it's gonna be a quiet one !
Best wishes for then and god Bless you all....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home