The Joyful 5

We are on a mission (see Matthew 28:19-20) So watch this space!

Friday, February 17, 2006

The Joy Journal

About 4 times a year I send out a newsletter, entitled the Joy Journal.
The purpose is to keep in touch and to update our supporters, those who are behind us in prayer, encouragements, finances... as to what is going on in our lives, it at times contains prayer requests etc. that are personal, so not suitable for a blog site. We send it to the Keep in touch team at Elim, but if you want it e-mailed direct to you, could you give contact addresses (or just 1 if someone will distribute/send on)to Robyn; we love people knowing what we are doing because, as ambassadors, we are working on behalf of those who send us, and in the power and strength of the one who called us. Spiritual warfare is won on a spiritual level, and this is only possible through prayers, therefore, the more pray-ers there are... WAY HEY :-)
God is good - all the time.

3 Comments:

At 1:26 pm, Blogger Penelope said...

Hi to you all!
I love your definition of the word 'blog' Zanne, it's great!
I'd love to be added to your e-mail list. Robyn has my e-mail address if that's any help??!
Have a blessed week!
Pen x
PS - do you mind if I add a link on my blog to yours?

 
At 8:54 pm, Blogger SarahB said...

Hi Zanne,

Would love to be included on your email list. If you go to my profile you can email me and I'll reply.

I love the name - the Joy Journal.

With every blessing.

:-)

Sarah

 
At 11:27 pm, Blogger Tracie said...

Hi Zanne - thanks so much for your comment that was really sweet to think that you noticed that l've not been on bloggin mode; I'm onto it!!
God bless
from Tracie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home