The Joyful 5

We are on a mission (see Matthew 28:19-20) So watch this space!

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

I'm back


Sorry I've been away for so long!
What with school holidays then Pete's holidays... I feels as though I have been on the go all the time!!!

During the holidays we had 2 trips to the zoo at the citadale in Lille, it is free and there are plenty of animals to see, 1st time I took the girls on my own, the 2nd time was with Pete's brother and his family. It is a great day out, and as you an see, the weather was great...

The rest of the time has been filled with housework, pre & post visitors, shopping, mainly visitor related!!! trips to the fair, the cinema, school friends parties... It was a good break for the kids, hopefully they enjoyed it.

Pete has been busy in the attic rooms, concreting, plastering... soon we can paper and paint... no the electrician has not been, we are working around that issue...

On Tuesday I had my first session with my language buddy (She doesn't know thats what she is... but she is committed to meeting with me weekly to help me with my French) the 2 hours flew by, which is a positive thing.
On Mondays I will study French at home, and on Tuesday she will help with what I have been working on... a plan is coming together.

So, life plods on here, Robyn comes on Saturday with 2 Other Elimites, for the long weekend, should be fun... thanks for missing me Tracie, I'm ok, just not back into the blog swing yet! Posted by Picasa

6 Comments:

At 11:52 am, Blogger Tracie said...

glad your back n bloggin !!!
from trace.....

 
At 7:55 pm, Blogger SarahB said...

Quiet without you!!

Have a fantastic time with Robyn and other Elimites.

:-)

Sarah

 
At 9:49 am, Blogger Helen said...

Nice to hear from you!
Have a good week!

 
At 5:52 pm, Blogger Mini Gibley said...

hey zanne,
just a quick question, how do you put your adopted animal's and other things down the side and not in a post?
love Rachel x

 
At 12:12 am, Blogger SarahB said...

Thanks for the lovely card which came today. My email is down at the moment so couldn't send a more personalised thanks.

I am so very touched by your thoughtfulness at this time.

God bless,

Sarah

 
At 12:10 am, Blogger Tracie said...

l know this is a bit rich coming from me Zanne as l havent been blogging much lately but are you ok, is it just bloggers block or busy days ? Thinking of you and family
God Bless from tracie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home