The Joyful 5

We are on a mission (see Matthew 28:19-20) So watch this space!

Monday, June 11, 2007

bad, bad blogger!!!

Time flies...it's incredible...
By the time I can sit at the computer, having fought off kids on msn (grrrr) husband on spider (double grrrr) sorry, that should read - kids doing homework & husband researching for his French class- lol
then I am faced with the problem of trying to remember passwords!
takes another 2 days to get back to the confounded machine and to have to admit defeat by clicking on that humiliating button 'forgot your password?'
Here I am to say I am still alive and kicking, holding out for the holidays!!! 3 weeks to go and counting!

Studying and the house have taken up a lot of my time recently and will continue to do so... have had a big ( but nice) dose of visitors since February and have more booked in :-) This is my excuse for being a bad, bad blogger...

Hope to pop back soon

3 Comments:

At 3:17 am, Blogger Mountain Mama said...

life is much more than blogging.
Do the things that need done, and enjoy your company. Your blog friends will be here when you return.
Blessings

 
At 4:51 am, Blogger SarahB said...

Hi Zanne,

Glad to hear that your'e living life to the full. I know that you have loads going on but I just missed seeing you in cyberspace...

God bless and a huge hug.

:-)

Sarah

 
At 6:45 pm, Blogger Helen said...

Hi Zanne!

Glad your ok, sounds like life is busy!

Have a good week,

Helen x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home