The Joyful 5

We are on a mission (see Matthew 28:19-20) So watch this space!

Thursday, October 19, 2006

This sums me up...

I am having fun finding things out about myself... it's ok, I know it's not real!!!
The 'what language should you learn' suggested French.... once I had doctored the answers 3 times, the first 3 times it said Japanese! should I be worried... my baby name should be Avalon Arquette, and my brain is 60 percent female\40 percent male, such facts I did not know!!!
This one saidm 'How much do you know about blogging'

It really made me laugh and warrented a posting, try it out, there's loads to choose from.

Do You Even Know What a Blog Is?
You got 1/8 correct!
What the heck are you doing at Blogthings?

5 Comments:

At 1:09 pm, Blogger Carolanne said...

Well I guessed 3/8 correctly and apparently, truthfully, most blogs bore me.
I'm either in denial or lying to myself because when I open the folder in favourites called, "blogs", there's a long list there that I go through on a regular basis.
I enjoy reading blogs and finding out about how/what others choose to write about.

 
At 5:36 pm, Blogger Jacoline said...

Thanks Zanne for your post!! To answer your question how far I am from Beugen,Boxmeer: far! LOL. I live in the west of Holland (right above The Hague and Wassenaar) But during the week I'm attending college (Ede Christian University in Ede, which is closer to Boxmeer)
Why were you asking? Much love, Jackie

 
At 10:49 pm, Blogger Pamela said...

No way, you are an incredible blogger. Those survey people...wouldn't be able to tell the difference between a pencil pusher and a Picasso! lol

Actually, they are fun, it is just that I was sure I would at least be a lily, but a Sunflower! hehe!

Hope you are enjoying your weekend! :)

 
At 1:25 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Zanne ~~ I have been very slow answering comments, just catching up.
I see you pushed 40, but to me that is very young as I'm 72. Glad you enjoy the jokes stc, though I have been a bit lax of late. Take care, Cheers, Merle.

 
At 4:25 am, Blogger gail said...

Hi Zanne, I have misssed you recently. Have you been away? I am busy today but I'll come back later and do your quiz!!

Bless you!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home