The Joyful 5

We are on a mission (see Matthew 28:19-20) So watch this space!

Monday, October 16, 2006

How the process works...

The mornings are usually dedicated to getting the house sorted... Monday's are the busiest by nature because they are right after the weekend, and Sunday's are so full I usually inherit washing up, tidying etc. from then!
After the house is sort of presentable, I try to do some studying, French is so complicated!!!
Once I have had my lunch, I turn to the computer, check the mail...
Habitually I check my blog for comments... I click on the links and enjoy reading the writers pages, make a comment, click on a link, I usually have a round trip from Belgium to UK, onto USA, off to South Africa, occasionally a trip to Australia... might stop off somewhere unexpected on the way home... ended up in Holland the other day!!! Such a lovely way to pass the afternoon.

Trouble is
I sat down to update my page...

It is soooo lovely to see such a wide family out ther, so many Christian women blogging, so many thoughts, ideas, events... I feel so rich for the new friends I read about, and it is so exciting to see God working all over the world, I am so absorbed with compassion, empathy, happiness... for all my Christian sisters out there, I keep running out of time to Blog!!! How do some of you find the time, I need to join the 2am club that I have read about!!!!

Thank you for stopping by, I love having visitors, and I love visiting!

I will update soon!
At the mo. I am enjoying running around the blog land.
See you soon
Zanne

3 Comments:

At 2:58 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Zanne, Thank you for your comments. I am glad you enjoy visiting
me, and I would be honoured to be listed as a contact. You seem to lead a busy life, but you seem to ejy it, so that is great. Take care, Merle.

 
At 4:14 am, Blogger Dawn said...

It is fun to have a new international friend! Thanks for coming back by. The 2 a.m. club is not fun, so don't join!! It is hard to keep up with all the friends we've made. I get behind really easily. I don't know how people write every day.

Have a good day/night/whatever time it is in Belgium!

 
At 2:10 pm, Blogger Helen said...

I know Zanne what you mean, I think it's lovely to connect with people all over the world yet seem like the're just around the corner, people with their story to tell -- I really must get on with the housework!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home