The Joyful 5

We are on a mission (see Matthew 28:19-20) So watch this space!

Monday, December 04, 2006

I like this.




You Are Big Bird



Talented, smart, and friendly... you're also one of the sanest people around.



You are usually feeling: Happy. From riding a unicycle to writing poetry, you have plenty of hobbies to keep you busy.



You are famous for: Being a friend to everyone. Even the grumpiest person gets along with you.



How you life your life: Joyfully. "Super. Duper. Flooper."

3 Comments:

At 11:35 pm, Blogger SarahB said...

Hi Zanne,

Where do you get all these surveys from??? Don't you know who you are (Sunflower one day, Big Bird the next...) I'm a Cookie Monster - my punchline is "me want cookie" perhaps it should be creme egg!! Thanks for your email which was uplifting and encouraging - bless you.

Where are you for Christmas?

Hope all is well with the Joy clan.

Sarah x

 
At 2:35 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hiya bloggers!
I dont have a blog but i find them great things!! Just want to say that my mum is the best mum ever, and that she is doing great with her french and all that, so congratulations mum!! and merry christmas everyone and a happy new year, Bisous, Carey XXXX

 
At 5:34 pm, Blogger karen said...

Hi, Zanne! I'm ol' serious Bert...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home